Okay, this is random. And I should not be doing this right now, I really should be working, but I just kept thinking about all of the things that I enjoy. So, this is really for me to get all of this randomness out of my head, not necessarily for your benefit. But, the blog seemed like a good place for this :) These are in no particular order...
Ranch Dressing
The Beach
Flip Flops
TARGET
Gift Cards
My husband
My children
Bed and Breakfasts
Get away weekends with my husband
WARM WEATHER
BUNCO!
Fireplaces (we really should get one of those!)
The color Orange
Flowers
Andy Stanley's sermons
M&Ms
Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
La Carreta (Am I hungry?)
A good book
Laughing
Being by myself
Being with my friends
Snuggling with my man
Sneaking cookies while my kids aren't looking
Lists
Okay, I feel much better now... I wrote my list... And, yes, Jamie, above everything else... I love Jesus! :)
I love your list a ton and I love Jesus too! Your list also reminds me why I like you as much as do. You rock!
ReplyDelete